These are the same as PRO Diamond Guides but have a stainless steel plate which give a heavier weight, increased longevity, a nicer glide and feel on the base.
Choose from 200, 400, or 600 grit Diamond Discs to remove burrs, sharpen or polish. This is the same diamond material used on all of our Diamond Products – the best!.
A Guide machined exactly the same as its bigger brother - the File Guide. Highly sought after because you can file with your File Guide, set it down and then work with your Diamond Guide. This means there is no need to change the File for the Diamond Stone, therefore you save time and can dedicate your Diamond Guides for sharpening/polishing AND use oil or water on them without the need to clean the File Guide each time you exchange the file for a stone. The Discs last longer then tradional rectangular Diamond Stones because you can easily spin the Disc, thereby using every bit of the Diamond surface!
AND remember the World Cup Diamond guide comes with a stainless steel plate.
These are the Best!!!
Dont forget to order your diamond disc to go with this guide.
Posted by Vincent Carriuolo on 21st Jan 2010
Let me count the ways:
1. Sublime-there ain't none better
2. Precision weighted and balanced-they feel better in hand
3. Stainless and anodized color coded by bevel angle as well as grit
4. Genius design and engineering
5. Circular, rotating and replaceable diamond disks of varying
abrasiveness offer the most economical, agile and effective
sharpening/polishing available--no waste of surface
6. Portable-I put one in my pocket for those many New England
7. Authentic: sold & supported by knowledgeable, friendly and helpful
Choose a currency below to display product prices in the selected currency.